ss_blog_claim=a92da441765f4a1d874a8747bc99ece7
One woman's plight in technical support.

Current News

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What color are your underwear?

Breathers. I hate breathers. Darnit. If you just ran a marathon, don't call me. I don't want to hear you huff and puff in my ear. It creeps me out. It's like when I was 9 and creepy people used to call the house and ask me what color underwear I had on. I'm glad I only experienced it once or twice, but c'mon?!? Do I have to get reminded of it daily when someone puts their mic too close to their face after a nice long afternoon jog???
Move the mic away, and breath. Get some good breaths in, then call support. Is that really so much to ask?

- out.






Photo borrowed from JonBrant-PartyEasyCarolina Message Board

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

If you have tech horror stories you'd like to share I'd love to hear them! If I really really like it, I'll even blog about it. So let's hear it, what do your dumb customers do?

posted by Reine at 11:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home