ss_blog_claim=a92da441765f4a1d874a8747bc99ece7
One woman's plight in technical support.

Current News

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Guilt Trip

So, I understand, my program doesn't do exactly what you want it to because your environment is screwy. Your car wouldn't be happy if you drove it on roads made of nails or tacks or broken glass. Why does it bother you then if other things don't work with every situation?

Just because you have to be different. Just because my program works with 90% of other people and it doesn't work for you. Or in this case, it doesn't work easily with your broken glass road. You make me feel guilty, you say "your program won't to this." "Your program won't do that..."


I'm sorry that the whole world doesn't revolve around you. If you don't like it, buy something else and stop threatening to, as if I can change your program. If you want to leave feedback with the company; if you take 5 little minutes out of your day to tell someone who can do something, then maybe it might happen for you. Telling the technician won't do you any damn good. Stop trying to make me feel guilty for your bad purchase.

Labels: , , , , , ,

If you have tech horror stories you'd like to share I'd love to hear them! If I really really like it, I'll even blog about it. So let's hear it, what do your dumb customers do?

posted by Reine at 6:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home